Learning Objectives and Program Content
After completing this course, participants will:
- Have a greater understanding of ethical reasoning and its application to current business issues
- Understand current developments in ethics affecting today’s CPAs
- Discuss threats to ethical behavior and safeguards to put in place
- Learn an approach to solving ethical dilemmas
- Review real-world ethical violations to build awareness of threats faced by business professionals
|Number of CPE Hours
||Zoom Meeting for May 18th and June 28th. June 7th at Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West 3131 Campus Drive, Plymouth, MN 55441
|Field of Study
||Ethics, Behavioral (Non-Technical), Ethics, Regulatory (Technical)
||Group Internet Based
||A full refund is offered if registration is cancelled by a participant prior to the CPE session. Credit toward a future session offered for no-shows. Contact Boz (612-414-9629) to cancel or for more questions.
State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.