If you were handed a set of financial statements, would you be able to quickly evaluate the company’s performance? In this engaging session, you will learn about and use the most essential financial ratios to review a series of real-world company financial statements and assess their strengths and weaknesses.
The course is delivered through an 85 minute video narrated by Boz, using many real and current examples, with a 10 question exam at the end to earn CPE credit.
- Identify which ratios are preferred by various users of financial statements
- Determine how ratios can explain a company’s financial performance
- Identify which ratios are used by companies in their earnings releases
- Identify 8 key ratios used in analyzing financial statements
- Calculate 8 key ratios and understand how expected results differ by industry
- Identify pitfalls in using ratios without considering qualitative factors