Choose six of the two-hour webinars offered by Boz and a eight hour ethics session (a $675 value if purchased separately):
- Analyzing and Presenting Data – May 5th
- Financial Statement Analysis Using Ratios – May 12th
- Effective Business Writing for CPAs, Part 1 – May 17th
- MS Excel – Essential Tools and Techniques: Intermediate – May 19th
- Effective Business Writing for CPAs, Part 2 – May 24th
- MS Excel – Essential Tools and Techniques: Advanced – May 27th
- Financial Forecasting Using Excel – June 2nd
- Valuation Techniques – June 6th
- Understanding earnings releases – June 8th
- Delivering Effective Oral Presentations – June 16th
- Individual Taxation, A Refresher – June 20th
- Introduction to International Finance – June 23rd
- Lessons learned during times of change – June 29th
Ethics Sessions offered on May 18th and June 28th via Zoom. Ethics session offered June 7th in-person in Plymouth, MN. AM is Regulatory Ethics (Technical) and PM is Behavioral Ethics (Non-Technical).
First 9 webinars will repeat during the CPE Marathon on June 30th for those who miss earlier sessions.